Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cammile's first plane ride


Hi everyone,
I wanted to pass on you some text messages from Jen:
Received:
June 3 10:22am "Good morning. We have been busy sorry for not emailing or texting. Yesterday we went to pavilion and shopping for porcelain. Ate dinner at authentic Chinese restaurant. Today we are doing lots of paperwork to prep for consulate appt next week. We will be leaving for Guangzhou tomorrow. Will try to email tonight. By the way the orphanage visit was interesting. Will share later. Love you all, Jen"

Received:
June 5 12:37pm "6:25am Sunday...made it safely to Guangzhou. Cammile did pretty well on her first plane ride! I have a slight cold (wheezing, sore throat). I am taking antibiotic and prednisone. But ok. Today we go to some type of academy or museum and then to an open market. Sorry no time to email. Whirlwind. We are not sure of the internet yet. Love you all,Jen"

So from those texts, it sounds like they are quite busy. We will continue to pray for strength, health, and safety for all families. Thank you everyone for checking in on them. I will keep you posted.

Ps: This is a shower picture from a family shower we had for Jen and Dean the other week. Thank you Manago, Iida and Kaneshiro families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment