Hi everyone, we just received an email from Jen and this is what she wrote:
Hi there!
We just found out today from the orphanage director herself that we're allowed to travel/visit Cammile's orphanage Wednesday. The director is soooo sweet and KNOWS all of our 3 daughters well. She was able to give us some insight as to how Cammile (nickname Qiao Qiao -- pronounced chow chow -- her chinese given name) was at the orphanage, her personality, her likes, etc. WOW! impressive!!! Dean caught it all on tape and I was simply overwhelmed emotionally at how well she knew Cammile (Qiao Qiao).........of course, I cried, couldn't help it.
So, we'll be visiting her orphanage on Wednesday - the director invited all of us for lunch as well.
It's a 2 hour drive to there.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
I tried sending you this email with a picture attached, but no can....it wouldn't go thru.
love ya!
jenn
Received: Sunday May 30, 2010 7:32pm
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment