Hi Bev and Steve!!!! Thank you sooooo much for keeping us updated! I REALLY APRECIATE IT! You are such an awesome family!
We just came back from Hilo and I am trying to catch up with what I've missed.
She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for posting the pics! I am sooo sad to hear about the fever ;0) PRAYERS AND WISHES TO HER AND JEN AND DEAN. We wish them health and happiness. We can't wait to see her!
Hi Bev and Steve!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooo much for keeping us updated! I REALLY APRECIATE IT! You are such an awesome family!
We just came back from Hilo and I am trying to catch up with what I've missed.
She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for posting the pics! I am sooo sad to hear about the fever ;0) PRAYERS AND WISHES TO HER AND JEN AND DEAN. We wish them health and happiness. We can't wait to see her!